Hey, Joe! 1.5
This program is a simple messaging utility, designed to send messages over
Windows local networks and intranets. It consumes only a small portion of
memory and resources, and is the ideal solution for people that only want to
send messages or talk to other people on his network, without overload the
system with a commercial instant messenger full of unused features.
From SharewarePlaza (multiple servers, recommended):
From Softpedia (multiple servers, recommended):
- New feature: Automatic response for incomming messages (works only if
the sender have a program with version >= 1.5).
- The Resend last messsage option now shows the Send message dialog to
allow modify the message/destination.
- New feature: A session log to view sent messages, errors, etc.
- Other minor features added.
- Fix: The Cancel button of the Options window now work properly.
- Some other minor bugs fixed.
View all changes